Sunday, 1 November 2015

Book Wish List

I adore reading. The simple pleasure of delving into a story and conjuring up images in your head of the characters, the setting and the plot can allow you to lose yourself in another world. It is a past-time that I appreciate most during Autumn and Winter. In the evening with a vanilla-scented candle lit, steaming mug of frothy hot chocolate and dim lighting whilst reading a book that consumes you is blissful.

Each time I walk into Waterstones I cannot stop myself from buying a new book. The smell of a new book in their shiny, fresh state tends to lure me in but recently I have been refraining from entering bookstores. I want to finish reading all the books I have before buying more and more novels - I am currently reading three books at the moment. 




Instead of investing in new novels I have been filling my notes, taking pictures and screenshots of books that I have seen which seem interesting to me and have created a Wish List.



Book Wish List

1) Book Thief - Markus Zusak

2) The Parrots - Alexandra Shulman (Vogue UK Editor)

3) Inequality And The 1% - Danny Darling

4) Room - Emma Donoghue

5) I Saw A Man - Owen Sheers

6) The Happiness Industry - William Davies

7) The Guest Cat - Takashi Hiraide

8) 23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism - Ha-Joon Chang

9) All The Bright Places - Jennifer Nivan

10) Rogue Lawyer - John Grisham

I will definitely put some of these books on my Christmas list!
Comment below and tell me what book you are reading at the moment, or any books that you would like to buy.
Thanks for reading!



Share:

2 comments

  1. Great books! I love reading too :)
    http://kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Nxha | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig