Wednesday, 25 November 2015

November Playlist

I have recently discovered incredible albums and singles that have truly shaped the month of November.

Album of the month


25 - Adele


Oh. my. god.
I have been waiting to hear this for 4 years.
Following the international success of  '21', which had become one of my most loved albums, I had immense faith in 25 to be just as phenomenal.
'25' did not disappoint. The lyrics are breathtaking and the melodies are beautiful.
Her new album is stunning.
I cannot praise this album enough because it is genuinely incredible.
The singles that I am most drawn to in this album are:
When We Were Young
Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
Love In The Dark
Hello
Sweetest Devotion

Buy this album, you won't regret it.

Singles of the month

1) Love Me - The 1975
2) Ring Off - Beyonce
3) Wake Up Call - Nothing But Thieves
4) Itch - Nothing But Thieves



Comment down below with the music you have been enjoying this month!





Share:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is amazing! You will love it.
      Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete
  2. I have been singing her songs ALL month! My boyfriend keeps moving his head everytime I start singing it because he's into her new music too. It's fantastic! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Haha, that is amazing! I've tried to persuade some of my guy friends to listen to Adele and they actually did, which was a shock. xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited about Adele's new album, she never disappoints! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen to 'Sweetest Devotion.' It is one of my faves :)

      Delete

© Nxha | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig